Actions that will be taken by the Club:
- Established new entrance and exit patterns Checking the temperature of players upon entry
- Partition installed at front desk
- Sanitizing demo rackets before and after each use
- Providing hand sanitizers and Lysol wipes on each court
- Sanitizing on-court tables and implements before and after play and lessons
- Sanitizing all surfaces throughout the day (counters, tables, door handles, bathroom fixtures. Etc…)
- Limiting building occupancy per State/County restrictions
- Reducing the number of students in group lessons to ensure social distancing
Scientists agree that good ventilation is critical to mitigate airborne transmission of Covid-19, as much as distancing, masks and handwashing (which are still important!) Viral particles can be diluted by exchanging air inside with air from outside.
To create maximum airflow at the Club, we will be keeping the fans on, louvers open, and doors open. When the weather turns cooler, please dress accordingly.
In addition, the club expects members to adhere to the following rules and recommendations:
- Please do not come to the Club if you are sick (cough, fever, etc.) or have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19 symptoms
- Maintain social distance both on the court and in the clubhouse – no socializing in the lounge
- Limit interaction with front desk – payments and reservations can be made on the phone.
- Masks are required in the office and pro shop areas
- Only players should be in the club and on the court
- Wash hands before and after play and lessons
- Arrive as close as possible to your assigned play time and adhere to entrance and exit patterns
- Finally, for at least the foreseeable future, the water fountain and shower facilities will not be available.